Dhaka Bank Ltd TAO Cash 2018 : সনাতন দা’র আড্ডার এবারের নিবেদন Dhaka Bank Ltd TAO Cash 2018 এর সম্পূর্ণ সমাধান। Dhaka Bank Ltd TAO Cash 2018 অনুষ্ঠিত হয়েছিল 12.01.2018 তারিখে।
এই Dhaka Bank Ltd TAO Cash 2018 এর প্রিলি ও রিটেন একসাথেই হয়েছিল। Dhaka Bank Ltd TAO Cash 2018 এর প্রশ্নটি করেছিল Faculty of Business Studies, Dhaka University.
Dhaka Bank Ltd TAO Cash 2018 : সমাধান ও Explanation
Dhaka Bank Ltd TAO Cash 2018 পোস্টের নাম: Trainee Assistant Cash Officer
আপনার যে কোন প্রয়োজনে, চাকরির সার্কুলার ও আপডেট, এক্সাম ডেট, আপনার কোন কিছু জানার থাকলে নির্দ্বিধায় যোগদান করুন একঝাঁক প্রাণোচ্ছল তরুণের ফেসবুক গ্রুপ: BCS Limelight এ।
Dhaka Bank Ltd TAO Cash 2018 : Part One
Multiple choice Questions (MCQ)
(One mark for each correct answer and 0.25 to be deducted for each wrong answer)
Dhaka Bank Ltd TAO Cash 2018 : Section A: Current Affairs
01. Which one of the below is NOT a multilateral electronic clearing system in which electronic payment instructions are exchanged?
Bangladesh – BEFTN
India – RBIEFT
USA – Pulse
02. What is the name of the severe hurricane that hit the United States in September 2017?
03. Which of the following Credit Rating System has recently been adopted for insurance companies in Bangladesh?
(L)iquidity (also called asset liability management)
04. Who won the Nobel Prize in economics in the year 2017?
A.Richard H. Thaler
Ans: Richard H. Thaler
The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences has decided to award the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 2017 to Richard H. Thaler “for his contributions to behavioural economics”.
05. 2018 FIFA World Cup will be held at
The 2018 FIFA World Cup was the 21st FIFA World Cup, an international football tournament contested by the men’s national teams of the member associations of FIFA once every four years. It took place in Russia from 14 June to 15 July 2018. It was the first World Cup to be held in Eastern Europe, and the 11th time that it had been held in Europe. At an estimated cost of over $14.2 billion, it was the most expensive World Cup. It was also the first World Cup to use the video assistant referee (VAR) system.
06. Who is the best all-rounder in three-form of world cricket at the end of 2017?
A. Mohammad Hafeez
B. G. J. Maxwell
C. Shakib Al Hasanud
D. A. D. Mathews
Ans: Shakib Al Hasanud
07. The president of which country was impeached on grounds of corruption and immoral collusion with private entities in the year 2017?
D.Republic of Korea
Ans: Republic of Korea
08. Which trade bloc the US has withdrawn after President Trump assumed office in the year, 2017?
09. When the Bangabandhu satellite will likely to be launched?
B.11 May, 2018
Ans: 11 May, 2018
10. Which one among the following is working to aid the Rohingyas fleeing Myanmar?
11. Sophia, the humanoid robot developed by
Ans: Hanson Robotics
Sophia is a social humanoid robot developed by Hong Kong-based company Hanson Robotics. Sophia was activated on April 19, 2015 and made her first public appearance at South by Southwest Festival (SXSW) in mid-March 2016 in Austin, Texas, United States. She is able to display more than 50 facial expressions. It got Saudi citizenship in 2017.
12. Which of the following countries is the last member of the United Nations?
Ans: South Sudan
Exp: South Sudan 2011 সালের ১৪জুলাই জাতিসংঘের ১৯৩তম সদস্য দেশের মর্যাদা লাভ করে।
13. When did Sundarban recognize UNESCO World Heritage?
14. Which country receives the highest amount of foreign aid in the world?
15. The oldest brick structure that still exists in Dhaka is
B.Mripur Mazar Mosque
C.Binot Bibi Mosque
Ans: Binot Bibi Mosque
16. Who is the current Governor of Bangladesh Bank?
A. Dr. Atiur Rahman
B. A. N. Hamidullah
C. Fazie Kabir .
D. Dr. Md. Farashuddin
Ans: Fazle Kabir
Exp: Fazle Kabir ২০ মার্চ, ২০১৬ তারিখে বাংলাদেশ ব্যাংকের ১১তম গভর্নর হিসেবে যোগদান করেন।
17. In which year 5 taka note was issued by Bangladesh Bank for the first time?
18. Which one of the following bank is included in the DSE-20 index?
Ans: Dhaka Bank
Exp: DSE Index হলো মেয়ার বাজারে শীর্ষ বিনিয়োগকারী ২০টি কোম্পানি।
19. Which of the following country has the most external debt in 2017?
20. The size of the National Budget for the fiscal year 2017-18 is:
A.Tk. 400266 crore
B.Tk. 450322 crore
C.Tk. 375188 crore.
D.Tk. 350150 crore
Ans: Tk. 400266 crore
21. As on December 2017, Dhaka Bank has Branches.
22. A decline in the current ratio and liquidity ratio indicates
Ans: Excess investment
23. Which of the following is a borrowing facility?
C.Bill received under letter of credit
Ans: Bill received under letter of credit
24. What is the current bank rate in Bangladesh?
25. Which one of the following is the ‘nonscheduled commercial bank?
A.Karmashangosthan Bank Ltd.
B.Dhaka Bank Ltd.
C.Rupali Bank Ltd
D.National Bank Ltd.
Ans: Karmashangosthan Bank Ltd.
26. Devaluation of Taka is likely to increase
27. How many Islamic banks are operating in Bangladesh?
1 ICB Islamic Bank
2 Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd
3 Shahjalal Islami Bank
4 Union Bank Limited
5 First Security Islami Bank Limited
6 Exim Bank Limited
7 Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited
8 Social Islami Bank Limited
28. What was the Bangladesh Bank Foreign Exchange reserve in November, 2017?
Ans: $32,624 Million
(2018-2019) July: 32078.6(In Million USD)
29. What was the average inflation rate in Bangladesh in October, 2017?
|Source : BBS (Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics)|
30. Which of the following countries recently officially accepted Bit coin and digital currencies as legal money?
Japan has officially recognized bitcoin and digital currencies as legal money with effect from April 1, 2017, which will help the integration of digital currency into the legacy banking system through regulation.
Dhaka Bank Ltd TAO Cash 2018 : Section B
General Knowledge on IT
31. FinTech is short for:
Ans: Financial Technology
Fintech is a portmanteau of financial technology that describes an emerging financial services sector in the 21st century. Originally, the term applied to technology applied to the back-end of established consumer and trade financial institutions.
32. Which of the following is binary?
33. ____ are used in URLs to identify particular Web pages
Ans: Domain names
34. USB stands for
A.Universal Serial Bus
B.Unilateral Serial Bus
C.Unilateral Segmented Bus
D.Universal Segmented Bus
Ans: Universal Serial Bus
35. LaserJet printers are than inkjet printer
36. Which one of the following is the latest android version?
37. Which one of the following is not a programming language?
38. To access a particular topic in a different table, is known as
Ans: Primary key
39. As Siri to Google, ___ is to windows
Siri হচ্ছে IOS পরিচালিত ডিভাইস এর ভয়েস কমান্ড চালিত Intelligent Assistant আর Cortana হচ্ছে Windows পরিচালিত ডিভাইস এর ভয়েস কমান্ড চালিত Intelligent Assistant ।
40. Which one of the following is not a platform for Google?
Dhaka Bank Ltd TAO Cash 2018 : Part Two
Solve the following problems:
01. A depositor deposited Tk. 4,000 at x% simple interest and Tk. 5,000 at y% simple interest. He received annual interest of Tk. 320 on his deposited amounts at the year end. If he could deposit Tk. 5,000 at x% simple interest and Tk. 4,000 at y% simple interest, he would receive annual interest of Tk: 310. Find the value of x and y.
(4000× x/100) + (5000 × y/100) = 320
Or, 40x + 50y = 320
Or, 4x + 5y = 32
Or, x = (32 – 5y)/4 —–(1)
(5000× x/100) + (4000 × y/100) = 310
Or, 50x + 40y = 310
Or, 5x + 4y = 31
Or, 5(32-5y)/4 + 4y = 31
Or, (160 – 25y)/4 + 4y = 31
Or, 160 – 25y + 16y = 124
Or, – 9y = – 36
Or, y = 4
So, x = (32 – 5×4)/4 = (32-20)/4 = 12/4 = 3
Ans: (x,y) = (3,4)
02. Selling 12 candies at a price of Tk. 10 yields a loss of x% and selling 12 candies at a price of Tk. 12 yields a profit of x%. What is the value of x?
cost price of 12 candies = P
So.. (P-10)/P= x/100 —–(i)
and (12-P)P= x/100 —–(ii)
So P= 22/2= 11
Or, (11-10)/11 = x/100
Or, 1/11 = x/100
Or, x= 1*100/11= 9.09
03. Based on the data shown in table below, answer the following questions:
An overall picture of the amount of loan disbursement of five banks for the last five years is as follows:
a. In which bank the disbursement of loans was more than 25 percent of all banks in 2015?
Total loan in 2015 = 203
25% of 203 = 203 × 25/100 = 50.75
Chitra’s disbursement was 70 which is greater than 50.75.
b. In which of the banks did disbursement of loan continuously increase over the year?
c. In which year the disbursement of loans was the least as compared to the average disbursement over the years?
Average disbursement = (118+120+140+154+20)/5 = 735/5 = 147
In 2011, it was 118. 118<147
d. If 20% growth of the total disbursement of loans in the preceding year was the minimum target, how many banks did not achieve the target 2012?
|Year||2011||Target(20% of 2011)||2012|
From the table, 4 banks – Chitra, Halda, Kirtankhola and Surma did not achieve the target 2012.
e. What was the percentage increase of total disbursement of loans of all banks between 2013 and 2014?
Increase = (154 – 140) = 14
% increase = (14×100)/140 = 10%
04. Read the passage and answer the questions:
Brexit supporters called the outcome a template for how a pragmatic British government would prevent businesses from abandoning its shores with tax cuts, friendly regulation and deal making. But if Britain promised anything meaningful to Nissan, it probably violated World Trade Organization rules. Nissan has since said it continues 10 assess the uncertain economics of Britain. Ford and BMW are reassessing their British factories, too.
Before the referendum last June, the British Treasury predicted that a vote to exit could shiink the economy by as much 6 percent annually for the first two years. The economy expanded by 1.8 percent last year. British consumers continued to spend. British factories continued to churn out cars, medical devices and aireraft parts, many of them destined for Europe. This month, Toyota announced plans to sink an additional $240 million (about $297 million) into a factory in. Derbyshire, though it qualified that it required reliable access to Europe. Snap, the parent company of social media darling Snapchat that raised $3.4 billion in an initial public offering, recently picked London as its international headquarters.
But consumer spending has been increasingly paid for by debt. The British Pound has surrendered 17 percent of its value against the dollar since the referendum, raising the cost of imported goods. Investment is flagging.
A weaker pound helps exports, making British goods cheaper on world markets. But exports have also been aided by the very thing Britain is trying to ditch inclusion in Europe.
Proponents of Brexit tend to dismiss Europe as a land leading only in the numbers of unemployed men who are moving in with their parents. Britain’s next cra is supposed to be centered on trade with faster growing, innovative nations like the United States.
Britain and Europe inust negotiate a trade deal that will prevent à rupture to commerce. During the campaign, Brexit supporters argued that Europe would ultimately make it happen because its most powerful member, Germany, now sends a parade of BMWs, Audis and Volkswagens to Britain.
- Give arguments for and against Brexit.
- What might be the effect of Brexit on British Pound?
- How foreign brands affected by Brexit.
- What was the prediction of the British Treasury before the referendum?
03 Write a letter to the branch manager of your bank requesting him to inquire the case of withdrawal money from your bank account without any authorization.
05. Write an essay on “The issue of Good Governance in the banking sector of Bangladesh”.
Dhaka Bank Ltd TAO Cash 2018 : Translation
06. Translate the following sentences into English:
ক. বাংলাদেশের অর্থনীতির সূচকসমূহ ক্রমশঃ উর্ধ্বমুখী হচ্ছে।
The indices of economy of Bangladesh are rising gradually.
খ. রাজনীতি এখন অনেকের জন্য বিত্তবৈভব অর্জনের হাতিয়ার।
Politics is now a tool for many to earn wealth.
গ. বিদেশে অর্থপাচারের ফলে দেশে বিনিয়ােগ বাধাগ্রস্ত হচ্ছে এবং দুর্নীতি উৎসাহিত হচ্ছে।
Because of money laundering, investment in the country is being interrupted and corruption is being encouraged.
ঘ. রােহিঙ্গা ইস্যুতে বিশ্ব সঠিক পথে নেই ।
The world is not on the right track on the Rohingya issue.
ঙ. দেশে বিনিয়ােগ বৃদ্ধির জন্য প্রয়ােজন শিল্পসহায়ক নীতি।
Industry friendly policy is needed to increase the investment in the country.
07. Translate the following sentence into Bangla:
a. The geographic location of Bangladesh is strategically highly rewarding.
বাংলাদেশের ভৌগোলিক অবস্থান কৌশলগতভাবে অত্যন্ত ফলপ্রসূ।
b. Widespread corruption has an adverse effect on the economy of the country.
ব্যাপক দুর্নীতি দেশের অর্থনীতিতে প্রতিকূল প্রভাব ফেলে।
c. He has been frequently admonished for his failure to act promptly.
তৎপরতার সাথে কাজ করতে ব্যর্থ হওয়ায় তাকে প্রায়শই তিরষ্কার করা হয়।
d. A burnt child dreads the fire.
ঘর পোড়া গরু সিঁদুরে মেঘ দেখলে ভয় পায়।
e. It is now fifteen minutes past two.
এখন দুইটা বেজে পনের মিনিট।
8. বাংলাদেশ প্রেক্ষাপটে কৃষি নির্ভর অর্থনীতি বনাম শিল্প ও সেবা খাত নির্ভর অর্থনীতি ।
Dhaka Bank Ltd TAO Cash 2018 ছাড়া আরও দেখুন:
ফেসবুক বাটনে ক্লিক করে Dhaka Bank Ltd TAO Cash 2018 Preli Solution কে আপনার টাইমলাইনে শেয়ার করে রাখুন।কষ্ট করে খুজতে হবে না। Notification অন করে রাখুন। নতুন পোস্ট এমনিতেই আপনার কাছে পৌছে যাবে।