recent general knowledge questions: recent general knowledge questions suggestion টি অতি স্বল্পসময়ে প্রস্তুত করতে হয়েছে সনাতন দা’র আড্ডার জন্য। মাত্র ২৮টি mcq।
recent general knowledge questions suggestion এ একইসাথে প্রয়োজনীয় explanation সন্নিবেশ করা হয়েছে। recent general knowledge questions suggestion টি আপলোড করে দিলাম ২৮ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১৮ তারিখে অনুষ্ঠিতব্য পরীক্ষার জন্য।
combined 2 bank officer এর প্রিলি নিবে Arts Faculty. recent general knowledge questions suggestion সহ Arts Faculty -র অন্যান্য সকল প্রশ্ন সনাতন দা’র আড্ডাতেই পাবেন।
recent general knowledge questions suggestion টি দেয়া হচ্ছে combined 2 bank officer অর্থাৎ BHBFC & Ansar VDP Unnoyan Bank এর জন্য।
recent general knowledge questions for combined 2 bank officer : Exam Time: 10.30 AM to 11.30 AM
recent general knowledge questions for combined 2 bank officer: MCQ Candidates: 110351 (About)
recent general knowledge questions for combined 2 bank officer: Written Candidates: 2,000 (About)
এই combined 2 bank officer এর জন্য দেয়া recent general knowledge questions suggestion এ দেয়া mcqগুলো আপনারা অবশ্যই কম করে হলেও একবার পড়বেন। কমন পড়লে ভাল, না পড়লেও ক্ষতি নেই। আপনার বেজকে শক্তিশালী করবে। আরও পড়তে পারেন-
01. Which of the following award is popularly known as Asia’s Nobel Prize?
A. Academy Awards
B. Pulitzer Prize
C. Ramon Magsaysay Award
D. Booker Prize
Answer: C. Ramon Magsaysay Award
The Ramon Magsaysay Award is an annual award named after former Philippine President Ramon Magsaysay. It is regarded as Asia’s version of the Nobel Prize and was first awarded in the year 1958.
02. The event ‘Vostok-2018’ which Russia will be conducting is a/an ________.
A. International conference with NATO
B. Gaming event
C. Military exercise
D. International science conference
Answer: C. Military exercise
Russia will be conducting Vostok-2018 (East-2018) military exercise in central and eastern Russian military districts from September 11 to 15, 2018.
03. Which country topped in the 18th Asian Games?
C. Hong Kong
Answer: A. China
China topped in the 18th Asian Games.
04. Which of the following planet has abundant Carbon dioxide?
Answer: B. Mars
The atmosphere of the planet Mars is composed mostly of carbon dioxide.
05. How much did China offer to Africa to enhance its economy and security?
Answer: C. $600
China has offered USB 60 bn funds to Africa in order to boost industry, counter hunger, and enhance security.
06. Headquarters of Internet Society (ISOC)?
A. Virginia, USA
B. London, UK
C. Cape Town, South Africa
D. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Answer: A. Virginia, USA
Headquarters of Internet Society (ISOC) is Virginia, USA
07. Japanese space agency is to test a miniature version of satellite, first of its kind. What is the movement of the satellite?
A. Elevator movement
B. Orbital movement
C. Elliptical movement
D. Circular movement
Answer: A. Elevator movement
Researchers at Shizuoka University, a Japanese team, has developed a space elevator, a miniature version on satellites. This will be the world’s first experiment to test elevator movement in space.
08. International Women Entrepreneurs Summit 2018 held in ———-?
Answer: A. Nepal
International Women Entrepreneurs Summit 2018 held in Nepal.
09. Which of the following book is the compilation of the speeches made by PM Narendra Modi?
A. Abode of Love
C. Exam warrior
Answer: C. Exam warrior
Exam warrior is a compilation of speeches made by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. It offers advice to the student community during various occasions in different parts of the country.
10. Who is the CEO of Amazon?
A. Bob Iger
B. Jeffrey Preston Bezos
C. Tim Cook
D. Mark Zuckerberg
Answer: B. Jeffrey Preston Bezos
Jeffrey Preston Bezos is an American technology entrepreneur, investor, philanthropist, and the founder, chairman, and chief executive officer of Amazon, the world’s largest online retailer.
11. At Which City International Aviation Summit Held?
A. New Delhi
Answer: A. New Delhi
International Aviation Summit Held in New Delhi.
12. ISRO plans to set up its First Overseas Ground Station at
A. North Pole
B. North America
C. South Pole
Answer: B. North America
ISRO plans to set up its First Overseas Ground Station at North Pole. The ground station will augment the Indian Remote Sensing (Indian Remote Sensing (IRS) operations crucial not just for civilian needs like disaster management but also for the armed forces.
13. Which of the following Bangladesh Naval Ship recently arrives at Visakhapatnam on a goodwill visit?
B. Abu Bakar
D. Somudra Joy
Answer: D. Somudra Joy
Bangladesh Naval Ship Somudra Joy arrives at Visakhapatnam on a goodwill visit. BNS Somudra Joy, a Hamilton Class frigate commissioned on 23 December 2013, is one of the largest ships of the Bangladesh Navy.
14. Japan recently hit by strongest storm of 25 years, called Typhoon
Answer: C. Jebi
Jebi, Japan’s most powerful storm in 25 years, has killed at least 10 people. It recorded winds of up to 216km/h (135mph).
15. Facebook will invest over $1 billion to build its first Asian data centre in
Answer: D. Singapore
Facebook will invest over $1 billion to build its first Asian data centre in Singapore, which is expected to open in 2022.
16. Which metro has become the second-most unaffordable transport network in the world after Hanoi in Vietnam?
B. Hong Kong
Answer: C. Delhi
A study by the Centre for Science and Environment (CSE) has found that after the fare hike last year, Delhi metro has become the second-most unaffordable transport network in the world after Hanoi in Vietnam.
17. Google recently launched new search engine for scientists, named:
A. Google Asknow
B. Search Encrypt
C. Dataset Search
D. Google Scholar
Answer: C. Dataset Search
Google launched a new search engine called ‘Dataset Search’, which works in multiple languages, to help scientists, data journalists and others find data required for their work.
18. What is the maximum tenure of the Internal Ombudsman (IO) as prescribed by Reserve Bank of India?
A. 7 years
B. 3 years
C. 5 years
D. 4 years
Answer: C. 5 years
The tenure of the IO cannot be more than five years and it is not open to reappointment.
19. How many avian species declared “extinct” in this decade by Bird Life International?
Answer: A. 8
Eight avian species declared “extinct” in this decade by Bird Life International.
20. China’s richest man Jack Ma retires from Alibaba at 54. He co-founded Alibaba in
Ma, a former English teacher who co-founded Alibaba in 1999, has a fortune of about $40 billion. He will be succeeded by current CEO Daniel Zhang.
21. United Nations’ recent study said the growing global hunger is due to _________.
B. Climate Change
C. Spreading of disease in plants and crops
D. War between the countries
Answer: B. Climate Change
The United Nations said that the number of hungry people in the world is growing again. In much of the developing world, it is due to climate change that causes havoc on crop production. South America and Africa face acute food insecurity and malnutrition.
22. Which of the following country is to join with Russia to connect its far east with the Asia-Pacific?
Answer: C. China
China and Russia intend to work together to link the Russian far east with the Asia-Pacific as part of a larger Eurasian integration plan.
23. What is the specialty of the Smartwatch which Apple launched recently?
A. it can check sugar level
B. it can perform ECG
C. it can connect to emergency if the person undergoes cardiac arrest
D. it can navigate
Answer: B. it can perform ECG
Apple unveiled its updated version of iPhones along with a new smartwatch which allows users to take their own Electrocardiograms (ECG).
24. China is planning to establish bullet train between ________.
A. Kolkata and Kunming
B. Aizawl and Lincang
C. Gorakhpur and Yuxi
D. Guwahati and Lijiang
Answer: A. Kolkata and Kunming
Chinese Consul General Ma Zhanwu said that the bullet train, on a daily basis, between Kolkata and Kunming in southwest China, covering the distance of about 1,500 km in two hours could be established.
25. Which country approves MOU On Joint Block chain Research With BRICS Members?
C. Saudi Arabia
Answer: A. India
India approves MOU On Joint Block Chain Research with BRICS Members.
26. Who is the founder of SpaceX?
A. Elon Musk
B. Bill Gates
C. Nikola Tesla
D. Tim Cook
Answer: A. Elon Musk
Elon Reeve Musk is the founder, CEO, and lead designer of SpaceX.
27. Which country retained its number 1 ranking in the United Nation’s latest Human Development Index (HDI)?
Answer: A. Norway
The top five countries in the global HDI ranking were:
i. Norway (0.953)
ii. Switzerland (0.944)
iii. Australia (0.939)
iv. Ireland (0.938) and
v. Germany (0.936).
28. What are the 2 U.K. commercial satellites did ISRO launch recently?
A. Prospero X-3 and HAMSAT
B. NovaSAR and S1-4
C. Soyuz TMA-19M and STS-112
D. CARTOSAT-2 and Aura
Answer: B. NovaSAR and S1-4
ISRO launched two U.K. satellites from the first launch pad at the Satish Dhawan Space Centre, SHAR Sriharikota. The PSLV-C42 lifted off NovaSAR and S1-4, the two satellites from the United Kingdom.
আরও recent general knowledge questions দেখুন:
আপনার যে কোন প্রয়োজনে, চাকরির সার্কুলার ও আপডেট, এক্সাম ডেট, আপনার কোন কিছু জানার থাকলে নির্দ্বিধায় যোগদান করুন একঝাঁক প্রাণোচ্ছল তরুণের ফেসবুক গ্রুপ: BCS Limelight এ।
ফেসবুক বাটনে ক্লিক করে recent general knowledge questions কে আপনার টাইমলাইনে শেয়ার করে রাখুন।কষ্ট করে খুজতে হবে না। Notification অন করে রাখুন। নতুন পোস্ট এমনিতেই আপনার কাছে পৌছে যাবে।